*Worked as a sales representative in TERUMO interventional cardiology group for 5 years
*Worked as a marketing leader in TERUMO cardiovascular surgery department for 7 years
*Working as a manager of cardiovascular surgery marketing department in Japan Lifeline and made No.1 market share of vascular prosthesis and stent-graft system for cardiovascular surgery in Japan.
Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd. - Tokyo, Japan Mar/2014 – Presence
Marketing manager of Cardiovascular Surgery Group
• Managed 4 people.
• Introduced a brand new device named FROZENIX open stentgraft system to cardiovascular surgery
and achieved No.1 market share in Japanese market.(Approx. $30mil., 3,000 units sales per a year)
• Started up the multi-center study named ‘J-Orchestra’ of FROZENIX product and 43 centers joined.
• Executed over 20 seminars about Frozenix in major conferences and expanded the market with the
result that Frozenix is now used in 500 heart centers in Japan.
• Made clinical review journal named ‘FROZENIX FACTS’ and over 10 clinical papers were published.
• Took 5 KOL surgeons abroad and held proctoring lectures about FROZENIX at European
congresses and heart centers in Italy and Germany.
• Set up the distribution network in Europe for exporting FROZENIX(CE marking is coming soon).
• Made No.1 market share(70%) for artificial vascular prosthesis named ‘J-Graft SHIELD NEO’
in thoracic and thoracoabdominal field.(Approx. $20mil., 14,000 units sales per a year)
TERUMO – Tokyo, Japan Jul/2007 – Feb/2014
• Took over the artificial vascular prosthesis business in Japan after Vascutek company aquisition.
• Launched a new vascular prosthesis named ‘Triplex’ manufactured in Japan.
• Set up the educational system in Vascutek company and wet-lab training for sales representatives.
• Provided animail-lab training course for cardiovascular surgeons at Pranex training center.
• Made a couple of customized grafts for KOL.(Short skirt valsalva graft and trifurcated graft)
• Arranged global events for Japanese cardiovascular surgeons with Vascutek company
at EACTS and AATS every year.
• Set up the multi-center study with 6 centers about dilatation rate of vascular graft and presented
in a major conference
• Created the ‘Valve-Graft matching chart’ with St. Jude medical, Medtronic and Edwards Lifescience
to do optimal sizing for Bentall procedure
• Got 40% market share in a segment of polyester vascular prosthesis in Japan
• Launched a new hemostasis product named Hydrofit in Japan.
• Continued stable business of blood cannulae and artificial lung machine for cardiopulmonary
TERUMO – Tokyo, Japan Apr/2002 – Jun/2007
Interventional Cardiology Sales
• Obtained sales skills of interventional catheter business for cardiology, radiology and neurosurgery.
• Obtained clinical imaging skill by using IVUS system in cath-lab.
• Made a strong relationship with cardiologists.
• Did product training courses for distributors in every month..
• Introduced Perclose AT hemostatic device from Abbott company as a sales promotor and
popularized it in Hokkaido area.
Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan Apr/1998– Mar/2002
B.A. in English Literature
English: Fluent （TOEIC 890） Japanese: Native